UPDATE: Global Water Resources (GWRS) Declares $0.022 Monthly Dividend; Yields 3.5%
- Futures dip as focus turns to retail earnings
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 30, 2016 7:03 AM EDT)
Global Water Resources (NASDAQ: GWRS) declared a monthly dividend of $0.022 per share, or $0.264 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 17, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Global Water Resources (GWRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Confirms Deal to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA)
- Aon signs agreement to sell the firm's retirement and investment business in Germany to Lane Clark & Peacock LLP (LCP)
- CAS Investment Partners Sends Letter to At Home Group's (HOME) Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!