UPDATE: Global Water Resources (GWRS) Declares $0.022 Monthly Dividend; Yields 3.5%
- Nasdaq 100 futures scale new peak ahead of jobless claims data
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform
- eBay (EBAY) To Sell Korean Business to Emart
- Goldman Sachs Sees S&P 500 Dividend Growth Much Higher Than Market is Pricing
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 30, 2016 7:03 AM EDT)
Global Water Resources (NASDAQ: GWRS) declared a monthly dividend of $0.022 per share, or $0.264 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 17, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Global Water Resources (GWRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Invesco Mortage Capital (IVR) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 8.9% Yield
- Pfizer (PFE) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!