UPDATE: Employers Holdings (EIG) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend
- Stocks find relief in Evergrande deal
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - July 22, 2021 4:19 PM EDT)
Employers Holdings (NYSE: EIG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 18, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 4, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 3, 2021.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Employers Holdings (EIG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $1.00; 2.6% Yield
- Fulton Financial (FULT) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
- Toro Company (TTC) Declares $0.2625 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!