Tronox (TROX) Declares 25c/Share Quarterly Dividend; Plans 82% Dividend Cut
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tronox (NYSE: TROX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 17, 2016, to stockholders of record on March 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of March 2, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 31.2 percent.
Tronox said its Board announced its intent to pay a quarterly dividend of $0.045 per share, or $0.18 per share annually. This will provide investors with a higher-than-market yield and free up approximately $100 million per year in cash."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Tronox (TROX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GEO Group (GEO) Suspends Quarterly Dividend to Maximize Repayment of Debt
- Richmond Mutual Bancorporation (RMBI) Declares $0.50 Special Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Murphy Oil (MUR) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!