Trinseo (TSE) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Trinseo (NYSE: TSE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 21, 2021, to stockholders of record on January 7, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of January 6, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Trinseo (TSE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trinseo (TSE) Tops Q1 EPS by 82c, Revenues Beat
- PotlatchDeltic (PCH) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Glatfelter (GLT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.14; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!