Travel + Leisure Co. (TNL) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Travel + Leisure Co. (NYSE: TNL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Travel + Leisure Co.(TNL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Growth Properties (MGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.515; 5.6% Yield
- Equity Lifestyle Properities (ELS) Declares $0.3625 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- STORE Capital (STOR) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!