Toll Brothers (TOL) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Toll Brothers (NYSE: TOL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 23, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 8, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Toll Brothers (TOL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toll Brothers Apartment Living® and HQ Capital Real Estate Announce Joint Venture to Develop 190-Unit Rental Community in Medway, Massachusetts
- Community Bankers (ESXB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.07; 2.6% Yield
- Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (ULH) Declares $0.105 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!