Toll Brothers (TOL) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street set to open lower on recession fears
- Oil Prices Could Fall to $60s by End of 2022 if Recession Unfolds - Citi
- These Stocks Could Outperform in Second Half of 2022 - Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- BofA's Sell Side Indicator Signals +14% Returns Over the Next 12 Months
- Euro slides to two-decade low as recession fears mount
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Toll Brothers (NYSE: TOL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 23, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 8, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Toll Brothers (TOL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CF Bankshares (CFBK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.05; 1% Yield
- CBL & Assoc. Properties (CBL) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
- HarborOne Bank (HONE) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!