The Community Financial Corp. (TCFC) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Community Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: TCFC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 26, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on The Community Financial Corp. (TCFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Value Line (VALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.22; 2.8% Yield
- Dow (DOW) Declares $0.7 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
- Aon plc (AON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.51; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!