The Buckle (BKE) declares $0.25 quarterly dividend; Robert Campbell will not stand for re-election and will retire from Board
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The Buckle (NYSE: BKE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 26, 2019, to stockholders of record on April 12, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 11, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.6 percent.
The Company also announced that Robert E. Campbell will not stand for re-election and will retire from the Board of Directors effective with the Company’s annual meeting to be held on June 3, 2019. Mr. Campbell has served as a Director for the Company since July 1, 1991, providing valuable insight for nearly 28 years. Daniel J. Hirschfeld, Chairman of the Board, said, “We would like to thank Bob for his years of dedicated service to Buckle and for the many contributions he has made during his tenure on our Board.”
Director nominees for service on the Company’s Board of Directors will be listed in the proxy for the annual meeting to be held on June 3, 2019.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on The Buckle (BKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.12; 0.6% Yield
- iStar Financial (STAR) Announces Jeremy Fox-Geen Stepping Down as Chief Financial Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!