The Buckle (BKE) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend, 4.3% Yield; Appoints Hank M. Bounds PhD to Board
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The Buckle (NYSE: BKE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 26, 2018, to stockholders of record on October 12, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of October 11, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.3 percent.
Hank M. Bounds to Board
At its quarterly meeting of the Board of Directors, held on September 17, 2018, Hank M. Bounds, Ph.D. was elected as a member of the Company’s Board of Directors, effective immediately. Mr. Bounds currently serves as President of the University of Nebraska, a position he has held since April 13, 2015. Mr. Bounds began his career as a high school teacher, then rose to principal, superintendent and state superintendent before becoming Mississippi’s commissioner of higher education in 2009, a position he held until his appointment as the seventh President of the University of Nebraska in 2015. Under his leadership, the University of Nebraska enrolls nearly 53,000 students, employs over 14,000 faculty and staff, and operates with an annual budget in excess of $2.6 billion.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on The Buckle (BKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $0.4125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Ameren Corp (AEE) Declares $0.55 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!