Tasty Baking (TSTY) Approves $0.05 Per Share Quarterly Dividend
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Tasty Baking Company (Nasdaq: TSTY) announced that its Board of Directors on May 7, 2010, declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per share on all outstanding shares of common stock. The dividend is payable June 1, 2010, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 21, 2010.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Robinhood Shares Surge on News SEC Will Allow Payment-for-Order-Flow Deals
- Oregon Bancorp, Inc. (ORBN) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
- CBTX Inc. (CBTX) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!