TFI International Inc. (TFII) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
TFI International Inc. (NYSE: TFII) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 16, 2023, to stockholders of record on September 29, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on TFI International Inc. (TFII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TFI International Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Amen Properties, Inc. (AMEN) Declares $10 Quarterly Dividend; 8.2% Yield
- Abbott (ABT) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!