St. Jude Medical (STJ) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street rallies, weekly losing streak continues
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Collapses 20% as Musk Says $44 Billion Deal is 'Temporarily On Hold', Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rally
- Sam Bankman-Fried, Emergent Fidelity Amass 7.6% Stake in Robinhood (HOOD)
- Oil jumps 4% as U.S. gasoline prices hit record high
- 'Exodus From Wall Street', 'Crypto Implosion': BofA's Hartnett Says Crypto and Speculative Tech Collapse Now Rivals Dot-com Bubble Crash and GFC
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
St. Jude Medical (NYSE: STJ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on St. Jude Medical (STJ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Superior Uniform Group (SGC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 3.5% Yield
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Declares $0.1575 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Banc of California (BANC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!