South Jersey Industries (SJI) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Wall Street ends mixed; Salesforce selloff pressures Dow
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
- Snowflake (SNOW) falls as macro headwinds drag on guidance, analysts remain upbeat
- Piper Sandler says Apple (AAPL) likely lost 9M iPhone 14 units, cuts revenue estimates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
South Jersey Industries (NYSE: SJI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 27, 2022, to stockholders of record on December 19, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of December 16, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on South Jersey Industries (SJI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PulteGroup (PHM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.16; 1.4% Yield
- La-Z-Boy (LZB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.1815; 2.7% Yield
- Choiceone Financial Services, Inc. (COFS) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!