Shore Bancshares (SHBI) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Shore Bancshares (NASDAQ: SHBI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 30, 2020, to stockholders of record on November 14, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of November 12, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shore Bancshares (SHBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBTX Inc. (CBTX) Announces $40M Share Buyback; Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend
- Owens Corning (OC) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- ATN International (ATNI) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!