Shore Bancshares (SHBI) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices slip as Delta variant spread weighs
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shore Bancshares (NASDAQ: SHBI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 30, 2020, to stockholders of record on November 14, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of November 12, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shore Bancshares (SHBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; $0.06 Special Dividend
- Kaman (KAMN) Declares $0.2 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Spectrum Brands (SPB) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!