Shore Bancshares (SHBI) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shore Bancshares (NASDAQ: SHBI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 31, 2018, to stockholders of record on August 15, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of August 14, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shore Bancshares (SHBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SolarWinds (SWI) Declares $1.50 Special Dividend; 13.3% Yield
- First Business Financial Services (FBIZ) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Taitron Components (TAIT) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!