Shore Bancshares (SHBI) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Shore Bancshares (NASDAQ: SHBI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 28, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 19, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 15, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shore Bancshares (SHBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares Interim Supplemental Dividend on Common Shares and Authorizes New $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- HighPeak Energy (HPK) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!