Shore Bancshares (SHBI) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
Shore Bancshares (NASDAQ: SHBI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 31, 2015, to stockholders of record on August 17, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of August 13, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shore Bancshares (SHBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; $0.06 Special Dividend
- B&G Foods (BGS) Declares $0.475 Quarterly Dividend; 6.6% Yield
- Spectrum Brands (SPB) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!