Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces $50M Buybac, Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ: SCVL) announced that its Board of Directors authorized a new share repurchase program for up to $50 million of its outstanding common stock, effective January 1, 2017.
The company also declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized. The dividend will be payable on January 23, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 7, 2016. The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shoe Carnival (SCVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Glatfelter (GLT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.14; 3.7% Yield
- Timken (TKR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.4% to $0.30; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!