Sealed Air (SEE) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street retreats ahead of Fed minutes
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Apple Price Target, Sees Stock Plunging to $82 if Deeper Recession
- Walmart (WMT) to Introduce New Fuel and Pickup Fees for Suppliers - WSJ
- Oil drops to 12-wk low on recession, COVID-19 worries
- Just Eat Takeaway (TKAYF) Shares Soar After Amazon Takes Stake in Grubhub Unit
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sealed Air (NYSE: SEE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 24, 2022, to stockholders of record on June 10, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of June 9, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sealed Air (SEE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Life Storage (LSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $1.08; 3.8% Yield
- Wayne Savings Bancshares (WAYN) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- American Financial Group (AFG) Declares $0.56 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!