Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- European stocks open higher, buck weak Asian session
- Electronic Arts (EA) Shares Bounce After Confirming Battlefield 2042 Will Be Delayed, But Still Launch in 2021
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
- Pawn Broker EZCORP (EZPW) Gains New 'Outperform' Rating at Oppenheimer, Suggesting 78% Upside
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Schlumberger Ltd. (NYSE: SLB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 7, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 31, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Gains on Raised Dividend, $60 Billion Buyback Plan
- CareTrust REIT (CTRE) Declares $0.265 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
- Krispy Kreme (DNUT) Declares $0.035 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!