SM Energy Company (SM) Declares $0.05 Semi-Annual Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Yen roars, bonds flinch as Japan teases rates shift
- Chewy reports Q3 beat, but shares drop 9% on revenue miss & weak guidance
- Oil stages small recovery as weak economic outlook lingers
- Euro sags, yen jumps as investors bet on BOJ shift
- C3.ai reports mixed Q2 results, but talks up boost from pricing model revamp
SM Energy Company (NYSE: SM) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 6, 2015, to stockholders of record on April 24, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of April 22, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on SM Energy Company (SM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- Ventas (VTR) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Douglas Dynamics (PLOW) Declares $0.295 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!