SM Energy (SM) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Wall St pares gains as rate-cut cheer ebbs after latest Fed comments
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
- Bill Ackman sees risk of hard landing if Fed doesn't start cutting soon
SM Energy (NYSE: SM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 6, 2023, to stockholders of record on January 20, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of January 19, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on SM Energy (SM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) reinstating full-year 2023 earnings guiance, announces $10B buyback and 33% dividend increase
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Enbridge (ENB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.9150; 10.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!