SM Energy (SM) Declares $0.05 Semi-Annual Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Nasdaq outperforms on Alphabet boost, payrolls data in focus
- Stocks could be in 'panic' mode in 2024, warns JPM's Kolanovic
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
SM Energy (NYSE: SM) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 9, 2018, to stockholders of record on April 27, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of April 26, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on SM Energy (SM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- Deere & Co. (DE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.9% to $1.47; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!