SM Energy (SM) Declares $0.05 Semi-Annual Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Wall St ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks slip, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
SM Energy (NYSE: SM) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on October 20, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of October 19, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on SM Energy (SM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- Carrier Global (CARR) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- PNM Resources (PNM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.4% to $0.3875; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!