SM Energy (SM) Declares $0.05 Semi-Annual Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SM Energy (NYSE: SM) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on October 20, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of October 19, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on SM Energy (SM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Ryder System (R) Declares $0.56 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- National Healthcare (NHC) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!