SM Energy (SM) Declares $0.05 Semi-Annual Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Asian shares wobble with Wall Street, oil helps boost bonds
- Chewy reports Q3 beat, but shares drop 9% on revenue miss & weak guidance
- Oil stages small recovery as weak economic outlook lingers
- Euro sags, yen jumps as investors bet on BOJ shift
- C3.ai reports mixed Q2 results, but talks up boost from pricing model revamp
SM Energy (NYSE: SM) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 2, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 21, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 19, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on SM Energy (SM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.5% to $0.81; 3.9% Yield
- American Water Works (AWK) Declares $0.7075 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!