SM Energy (SM) Declares $0.01 Semi-Annual Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Wall St pares gains as rate-cut cheer ebbs after latest Fed comments
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
- Economic outlook deteriorates as growth, inflation slows: Fed's Beige Book
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
SM Energy (NYSE: SM) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.01 per share, or $0.02 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 5, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 25, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 22, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on SM Energy (SM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) reinstating full-year 2023 earnings guiance, announces $10B buyback and 33% dividend increase
- BayCom (BCML) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Union Pacific (UNP) Declares $1.30 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!