SM Energy (SM) Declares $0.01 Semi-Annual Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Futures listless as traders await payrolls data for policy cues
- Chewy reports Q3 beat, but shares drop 9% on revenue miss & weak guidance
- Yen roars, bonds flinch as Japan teases rates shift
- AbbVie (ABBV) to acquire Cerevel (CERE) for $8.7 billion; deal 'makes sense' says analyst
- Oil stages small recovery as weak economic outlook lingers
SM Energy (NYSE: SM) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.01 per share, or $0.02 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 7, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 23, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 22, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on SM Energy (SM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- American Water Works (AWK) Declares $0.7075 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- PACCAR (PCAR) Declares $3.20 Special Dividend; 3.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!