Roper Industries (ROP) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roper Industries (NYSE: ROP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 20, 2017, to stockholders of record on October 6, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of October 5, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Roper Industries (ROP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roper Technologies (ROP) Declares $0.5625 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Graco (GGG) Declares $18.75 Quarterly Dividend; 102.1% Yield
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!