Roper Industries, Inc. (ROP) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 25, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 11, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 9, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Roper Industries, Inc. (ROP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- 2020 Aderant Business of Law Survey Finds Law Firms Were Prepared for Full Scale Remote Work and Expect Increases in Technology and Process Spending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!