Robert Half International (RHI) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Robert Half International (NYSE: RHI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 25, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 24, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Robert Half International (RHI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Reports Q3 Results, Raises Guidance; Announces $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Announced $500M Share Buyback
- Hormel Foods (HRL) Declares $0.2450 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Computer Services Inc. (CSVI) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!