Richmond Mutual Bancorporation (RMBI) Declares $0.50 Special Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Richmond Mutual Bancorporation (NASDAQ: RMBI) declared a special dividend of $0.50 per share.
The dividend will be payable on May 5, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 21, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 20, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Richmond Mutual Bancorporation (RMBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Levi (LEVI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 1% Yield
- SM Energy (SM) Declares $0.01 Semi-Annual Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!