Richardson Electronics (RELL) Declares $0.054 Cash Dividend on Common B Shares; 0.9% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Richardson Electronics (NASDAQ: RELL) declared a cash dividend of $0.054 per class B share.
The Company also announced today that its Board of Directors declared a $0.06 quarterly dividend per share to holders of common stock and a $0.054 cash dividend per share to holders of Class B common stock. The dividend will be payable on November 22, 2017, to common stockholders of record on November 7, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Richardson Electronics (RELL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.5% to $0.42; 1.6% Yield
- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.125; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!