Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (NASDAQ: REYN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 17, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 16, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Increases Dividend to $2.80/sh; Announces Up to $5B Share Buyback
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares Interim Supplemental Dividend on Common Shares and Authorizes New $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!