Rent-A-Center (RCII) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.9% to $0.31; 3.6% Yield
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized. This is a 6.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.29.
The dividend will be payable on January 12, 2021, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Rent-A-Center (RCII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) NDR Implies More Room To Run In Volume Growth And Margin Expansion - Stephens
- Alico (ALCO) Announces Substantial Increase in Dividend, Additional Ranch Land Sales
- Park Aerospace (PKE) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!