Rent-A-Center (RCII) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.08; 2.4% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized. This is a 66.7% decrease from the prior dividend of $0.24.
The dividend will be payable on April 21, 2016, to stockholders of record on April 4, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of March 31, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Rent-A-Center (RCII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) PT Raised to $70 at Raymond James
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Declares $1.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Mid-Point Views Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!