Regions Financial (RF) Declares $0.155 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $2.5B Buyback
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.155 per share, or $0.62 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 4, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 3, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
The Regions Financial Corporation Board of Directors also authorized the repurchase of up to $2.5 billion of the company’s common stock for the period including the second quarter of 2021 through the first quarter of 2022. The timing and exact amount of common stock repurchased will depend on various factors, including market conditions, internal capital generation and capital consumption through loan growth or other uses. The repurchase program does not include specific price targets; the repurchase program may be executed through open market purchases, accelerated share repurchase transactions or privately negotiated transactions, including utilizing Rule 10b5-1 programs, and the repurchase program may be suspended at any time.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Regions Financial (RF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC (FCRD) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 9.2% Yield
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Declares $0.495 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!