Red River Bancshares (RRBI) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Dow Futures Rise 300 Pts; Powell Speech, Durable Goods in Focus
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
- Dollar pauses for breath as fragile pound edges up
- Citi's Montagu Sees Increased Downside Risks as Nasdaq Longs 'Completely Offside'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Red River Bancshares (NASDAQ: RRBI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 24, 2022, to stockholders of record on March 14, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of March 11, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Red River Bancshares (RRBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ingredion (INGR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.2% to $0.71; Approves 6m Share Buyback
- Avient Corporation (AVNT) Updates Q3 and FY22 Guidance
- BankUnited (BKU) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!