Red River Bancshares (RRBI) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Red River Bancshares (NASDAQ: RRBI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 16, 2021, to stockholders of record on December 6, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of December 3, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Red River Bancshares (RRBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Graco (GGG) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!