Red River Bancshares (RRBI) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Red River Bancshares (NASDAQ: RRBI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 17, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 7, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of December 4, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Red River Bancshares (RRBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- CVS Health (CVS) Declares $0.55 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Bank of South Carolina (BKSC) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!