RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Wall St ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks slip, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
RCI Hospitality Holdings (NASDAQ: RICK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 27, 2022, to stockholders of record on September 13, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of September 12, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.5% to $0.81; 3.9% Yield
- American Water Works (AWK) Declares $0.7075 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!