RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Wall St rises on Alphabet boost, payrolls data in focus
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
- Yen roars, bonds flinch as Japan teases rates shift
RCI Hospitality Holdings (NASDAQ: RICK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 29, 2021, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- Ventas (VTR) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!