RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Asian shares wobble with Wall Street, oil helps boost bonds
- Chewy reports Q3 beat, but shares drop 9% on revenue miss & weak guidance
- Oil rebounds from six-month-low but demand concerns linger
- Euro sags, yen jumps as investors bet on BOJ shift
- C3.ai reports mixed Q2 results, but talks up boost from pricing model revamp
RCI Hospitality Holdings (NASDAQ: RICK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 27, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 12, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- Carrier Global (CARR) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.5% to $0.81; 3.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!