RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Futures listless as traders await payrolls data for policy cues
- Chewy reports Q3 beat, but shares drop 9% on revenue miss & weak guidance
- Yen roars, bonds flinch as Japan teases rates shift
- AbbVie (ABBV) to acquire Cerevel (CERE) for $8.7 billion; deal 'makes sense' says analyst
- Oil stages small recovery as weak economic outlook lingers
RCI Hospitality Holdings (NASDAQ: RICK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 25, 2017, to stockholders of record on September 11, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of September 7, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.60; 4.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!