RBB Bancorp (RBB) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; Renews Buyback
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBB Bancorp (NASDAQ: RBB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 14, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 7, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 6, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
The Bank also announced that its Board of Directors has adopted a stock repurchase program. Under the repurchase program, the Company may repurchase up to 500 thousand shares of its common stock, or approximately 2.56% of its outstanding shares.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on RBB Bancorp (RBB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Cognyte, Singularity Future, Medallion, and RBB and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Wayne Savings Bancshares (WAYN) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- HarborOne Bank (HONE) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!