Qurate Retail Group, Inc. (QRTEA) Declares $1.50 Special Dividend; Announces Commencement of Share Buyback Program
- Wall St futures slip on China COVID woes; Apple falls
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar drops, yuan slumps on COVID unrest in China
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Qurate Retail Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA) declared a special dividend of $1.50 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 7, 2020, to stockholders of record on November 30, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of November 27, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 17 percent.
- Additionally, Qurate Retail’s Board of Directors announced the commencement of its buyback program for Qurate Retail’s Series A common stock. The outstanding repurchase authorization for Qurate Retail is approximately $497 million. The specific timing and amount of actual future share repurchases will vary based on market conditions, securities law limitations and other factors. The repurchases will be made using Qurate Retail’s cash and cash equivalents, and the buyback program may be suspended or discontinued at any time without prior notice.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Qurate Retail Group, Inc. (QRTEA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Last week in dividend hikes: Hormel, HP
- Consolidated Water Co. (CWCO) Declares $0.085 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Flushing Financial (FFIC) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!