Qurate Retail Group, Inc. (QRTEA) Declares $1.25 Special Dividend; 11% Yield
- Wall St eyes subdued open after selloff on Fed worries
- BofA says S&P 500 could drop to 3000 in H123
- Deutsche Bank goes against consensus, sees S&P 500 rallying to 4500
- Positioning suggests 'limited' investor conviction behind recent rally - Citi
- GitLab (GTLB) surges 20% on better-than-feared results, analysts positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Qurate Retail Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA) declared a special dividend of $1.25 per share.
The dividend will be payable on November 22, 2021, to stockholders of record on November 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 12, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 11 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Qurate Retail Group, Inc. (QRTEA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $2.65 Special Dividend, Names Shruti S. Joshi to Board
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Matador Resources (MTDR) to Raise Qtr Dividend 50% to $0.15/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!