Questar Corporation (STR) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Questar Corporation (NYSE: STR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 20, 2016, to stockholders of record on June 3, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of June 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Questar Corporation (STR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heartland Express (HTLD) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Flushing Financial (FFIC) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- Analog Devices (ADI) Declares $0.76 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!