Questar Corporation (STR) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Questar Corporation (NYSE: STR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 22, 2015, to stockholders of record on June 5, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of June 3, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
This is the company's 282nd consecutive dividend.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Questar Corporation (STR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Owens Corning (OC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 48.6% to $0.52; Approves 10M Share Buyback
- Camden Property Trust (CPT) Declares $0.94 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Global Self Storage Group (SELF) Declares $0.0725 Quarterly Dividend; 5.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!