QTS Realty Trust (QTS) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
QTS Realty Trust (NYSE: QTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.39 per share, or $1.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 5, 2018, to stockholders of record on December 5, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of December 4, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on QTS Realty Trust (QTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares Interim Supplemental Dividend on Common Shares and Authorizes New $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program
- DallasNews Corporation (DALN) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 9.5% Yield
- Ardagh Group (ARD) Declares $1.25 Special Dividend; 5.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!