QTS Realty Trust (QTS) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Wall Street slips on tech losses, tax uncertainty weighs
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar hits three-week high, boosted by recent upbeat data, Fed taper view
QTS Realty Trust (NYSE: QTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 6, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 17, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of December 15, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on QTS Realty Trust (QTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18
- National Fuel Gas (NFG) Declares $0.455 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!